Thoughts to share…….
1. Spring break is roughly 16 hours away!!!!!! 🙂
2. Micah and I get to babysit my niece and nephew on Saturday & Sunday!
3. It is Lent and I have been trying to read God’s Word even more.
4. Micah and I are considering going to St. Alphonsus for a visit. It would be nice to receive the Eucharist and to experience worship in a different way than we have been for the past several months. We’ll see what happens.
5. Micah might have a job opportunity!!! Keep praying – it’s not set in stone yet.
6. I am hopefully going to Italy and Austria next summer with the IWC choirs – as an alumni of course.
7. Micah and I are planning to move north to Iowa City/Cedar Rapids area after I graduate. He will be getting a degree at the University of Iowa in Actuary Science. I will be looking for a middle school (possibly elementary) vocal music position around that area. I would prefer to teach middle school for a while (at least 5 years) before I go get my Ph.D.